Connect with partners, Microsoft employees and industry experts at Microsoft Inspire in Washington, D.C, from July 9th to 13th, 2017. With past attendance exceeding 16,000 people from around the globe, Microsoft Inspire provides a week full of networking, learning and collaboration.
IAMCP Members – I’m Deb Pfundstein, International IAMCP Inspire 2017 Chairwoman. I’d like to invite you and your colleagues to join us for the IAMCP Events that will be taking place at MSInspire 2017 in Washington D.C. This year we’ll be hosting an All Member, All Inspire Attendee International Meeting on Sunday Night during Microsoft’s Inspire Welcome Reception in The Commons, Community Hub Theatre, beginning at 5:15pm. Please join us to hear about all the other events taking place during Inspire Week. I do hope you’ll join us!! As always, a big thank you to all our sponsors. Please visit our valued sponsors to learn more about their offerings.
Please Note: In some cases an event will require confirmed registrations. Please ensure you watch the calendar on this website closely and follow those links to register to attend. Please register early as many of these sessions will sell out quickly. I’d also recommend you visit the IAMCP & IAMCP WIT Lounges to pick up a copy of the latest schedule when you arrive at the conference.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Have you heard the news? The IAMCP Speakeasy is back at Inspire this July in DC! After a huge success in Toronto last year, where we had over 200 people show up for the event, the Speakeasy is back and we’re planning on 500+ attendees! Make sure you show up at the opening reception on Sunday and follow #IAMCPInspire on Twitter for more details! This is the place to be to kick off Inspire and network with Microsoft and your fellow partners!
Other Inspire opportunities:
- Executive roundtables with top Microsoft executives. Some of our favourites are back and there are some new special guests you won’t want to miss! See the full schedule and register
- Global board meeting for the entire IAMCP membership with our global president, Javier Abreu!
- Hot Topics Booth – staffed by IAMCP’ers in the Community Hub.
- IAMCP Women in Technology events including IAMCP WIT Mentoring Circles (July 9th – 2-3.30PM – details and registration here), IAMCP WIT sponsored “Happy Hour” (July 10th – 5-6PM); an executive male panel discussion on successful diversity initiatives (July 11th – 1-2PM), and the popular IAMCP WIT charity luncheon (featuring Harvest for Humanity, an organization devoted to empowering children) on July 12th (11.30AM to 1PM – registration). The #WITatMSInspire Lounge will be in the Community Hub from July 10th to 12th (11AM-6PM) – make sure to visit! Download our quick summary of all WIT events at Inspire.
- IAMCP Prometheus Awards – recognising excellence in the Microsoft staff who support our members. Read more here. The Prometheus Awards ceremony will take place on 11th July at 5PM in the Community Hub theatre at Inspire.
- IAMCP Partner Awards – global awards celebrating members who have delivered innovative customer solutions and accomplished outstanding partnerships in the past year. Read more here.
And many more activities – see here