Proud IAMCP Members
IAMCP Canada was formed in 1994 to provide Partners a greater voice into Microsoft and to facilitate mutual growth and business development. Our chapter is led and organized by member volunteers in cities around the country. Chapter membership fosters personal relationships that lead to mutual business opportunities. The large number of member companies provides a rich array of non-competing service providers with whom you can offer an expanded portfolio to your clients. It also provides a great opportunity for those member companies without direct Microsoft Partner Account Management to work more closely with the local Microsoft office.
6 reasons to join
1. Be part of a strong voice locally and internationally to influence Microsoft partner programs.
2. Receive early knowledge of Microsoft programs while working closely with Microsoft field staff and product managers.
3. Broaden your solution offerings through partnering.
4. Gain access to business best practices and mentors.
5. Participate in advocacy efforts to influence standards, regulation and policy.
6. Grow your network, develop your business, increase your revenues.
The IAMCP has four fundamental pillars, P.A.C.E. Learn More